Please hang tight while I reload all the photos back.

My photo
I currently work at Davenport A+ Elementary School in Lenoir, NC.

Monday, January 25, 2021

Art Primary Classroom library

 Children's art library 

Using my Square 1 Art fundraiser money I just purchased a boat load of board books from Amazon. In my art room instead of allowing the kids to do "free draw" when they are finished with an art project they are to read a book about art from my art library. I used to be a kindergarten classroom teacher so I really encourage reading.  I teach only kindergarten and 1st grade so many of my books about art were over their heads. Board books are perfect for this level because there are few words and the pages are boards! This is perfect for the art room in case they get paint on them I can just wipe them clean! 

Here are photos of all my new board books.






I still included some of the books I had that were age appropriate such as "The Day the Crayons Quit"  and "Museum Shapes" to name just a few. I added colored dots with numbers on each book so the kiddos can keep them organized. 


No comments:

Post a Comment