Please hang tight while I reload all the photos back.

My photo
I currently work at Davenport A+ Elementary School in Lenoir, NC.

Monday, April 19, 2021

Kindergarten Doodle flowers

 Kindergarten Doodle Flowers 

I borrowed this lesson from Kitchen table classroom. I just changed it some to fit the needs of my classroom. You can watch my demonstration video below.


I instructed students to draw big circles all over their 12" x 18" piece of drawing paper first. They drew various lines around the circles to create unique looking flowers. 

 Students then added big thick stems and leaves to the bottom of their flowers. 
My kindergarteners then used crayons to color the flowers and lastly outlined all the details with a black crayon. 








I love these! I think these would make a great Mother's Day gift! 


No comments:

Post a Comment