Please hang tight while I reload all the photos back.

My photo
I currently work at Davenport A+ Elementary School in Lenoir, NC.

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

1st grade pop up flower cards

 1st Grade Pop Up Flower Cards


Here is another great idea you can teach virtually or if you are teaching on a cart and you need a messy free art project. I found this idea here Red Ted Art cardmaking. I just changed it a bit to fit the needs of my classroom. You can see my demonstration video below. 

         Students folded a piece of card stock in half and cut  slits on the fold. Watch them on this part!!
                                                   

 I provided white cardstock for students to draw various flowers, birds and bees. They could use crayons or markers. 








Students loved the results and many are giving them to their moms for Mother's Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment