Please hang tight while I reload all the photos back.

My photo
I currently work at Davenport A+ Elementary School in Lenoir, NC.

Friday, December 13, 2019

1st grade winter patterned trees

1st grade winter patterned trees

Part one of my demonstration. 


Part two of my demonstration. 

On day one I provided each student with 6, 3" x 6" pieces of multi media paper. I taught the students to put a dot at the top of each paper vertically and then draw diagonal lines down the side to make triangles. 
Students then traced the triangles and added patterns with a white oil pastel. Remind students to draw dark!

Students painted over the triangle trees with liquid watercolors. They loved this part!
I always think it helps to write the steps on the board. 


On day two, students cut out their trees, glued them to a 12" x 18" navy piece of construction paper. They added tree trunks and snowflakes with oil pastels.




Love Love Love!!!






























No comments:

Post a Comment