Please hang tight while I reload all the photos back.

My photo
I currently work at Davenport A+ Elementary School in Lenoir, NC.

Thursday, March 8, 2018

kindergarten fish art for music program

Kindergarten fish art for music program
Our music teacher asked if the kindergarteners could make fish in art class to wear during their ocean themed musical, so this is what I  came up with. I didn't want their fish to be to crafty, but to reflect their own artistic gifts. I did have students start with a pattern of a  fish since they all needed to be the same size.

I just found a copy online and then copied them onto heavy multi media 12" x 9" paper.



Students were aloud to pretty much paint it how ever they wanted.
When they were dry they glued an eye to them and added details.
Pretty cute!



They will be wearing them around their necks for the program. Adorable!


















No comments:

Post a Comment