Please hang tight while I reload all the photos back.

My photo
I currently work at Davenport A+ Elementary School in Lenoir, NC.

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Robot junk printmaking
This is a lesson my student teacher and I taught together. The students viewed many examples of robots created by scientists and artists. We discuss the various designs and what were used to make the robots. 
Students learned the term "found objects" and how artists can use these items to create art. 
I had a tray for each table that included a sponge soaked in white paint, cardboard pieces to stamp the lines and a container of found objects (bolts, screws, legos, bottle stoppers, game pieces, dominoes etc.). 



Students could chose any dark colored 12" x 18"  piece of construction paper for their background. 
After everyone had their name and teacher code on the back of their paper I set the tray on their table so they could get to work. 


 
The students loved this lesson!








No comments:

Post a Comment