Please hang tight while I reload all the photos back.

My photo
I currently work at Davenport A+ Elementary School in Lenoir, NC.

Monday, November 23, 2020

Square 1 Art kindergarten Art lesson

 Square 1 Art kindergarten Art lesson

I always do my Square 1 Art at the beginning of the year so families can order things in time for Christmas. This can be a challenge since kindergarteners have limited skills at the beginning of the year! 
I came across this lesson here The Clever Feather.
I printed off hearts on each cardstock the company provides for the students. 
My only direction was to fill the whole page with color. Since it was the first two weeks of school I had to teach the basics of watercolors and how to use a paint brush properly. I did remove the black and brown paint palettes from the trays (don't want a muddy mess on these!). Other then that they were free to create anything they wanted! 













No comments:

Post a Comment