Please hang tight while I reload all the photos back.

My photo
I currently work at Davenport A+ Elementary School in Lenoir, NC.

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Primary school rock garden

Monroe Primary School Rock Garden
She actually got the idea from the art teacher Jessica Moyes from Sharon Elementary in Indiana. 
I had to create mine a little differently since my school only consist of preschool through 1st grade. 
A local landscape company donated the rocks for us. 
I read the book "Only One You" by Linda Kranz. She has beautiful illustrations of rocks she painted to look like fish. Thanks to our PTO for buying the book and paint for us! 

 Students then drew details on their rocks with a fine tipped permanent marker. They used Blickrylic acrylic paint to paint them.






When they were dry I sprayed all of them with Krylon low odor clear finish. 

I painted these signs to go along with the rock garden. 






Again this was not my idea. Thanks for Pinterest!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment