Please hang tight while I reload all the photos back.

My photo
I currently work at Davenport A+ Elementary School in Lenoir, NC.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Kindergarten Wallpaper flower collages

Kindergarten Wallpaper Flower Collages
It is March and my kindergarteners are getting so much better in their fine motor skills. I  actually got the idea for this lesson by looking at the blog http://marymaking.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-10-16T19:02:00-07:00&max-results=7.  This lesson took three, fifty minute class periods. 
On the first day students painted the stems with green and yellow paint onto a piece of black 12" x 18" construction paper. 

On the second and third day, students traced circles onto the back of the wallpaper squares(I had cut before) and made flowers. They used various lids and cups for patterns.  Students also added butterflies, caterpillars and bugs to the collages. 





They turned out really neat. 















No comments:

Post a Comment