Please hang tight while I reload all the photos back.

My photo
I currently work at Davenport A+ Elementary School in Lenoir, NC.

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

kindergarten mono-printing art lesson

Kindergarten mono-printing

It is so hard coming up with lessons to teach kindergarten, especially at the beginning of the year. This is an easy lesson that goes quickly and the kids love doing this. 
I used finger paint and donated copier paper.
The paper was the perfect size for my dollar store cookie sheets (love the dollar store!). 


We used finger painting tools to draw our designs into the paint. They are actually called Kids' Colour Shapers from United Art Education.  You can also use q-tips. 


Roll the paint with a sponge brayer onto the cookie sheet, draw your design and press the paper on top. Easy! 














The students  loved this lesson!










No comments:

Post a Comment