Please hang tight while I reload all the photos back.

My photo
I currently work at Davenport A+ Elementary School in Lenoir, NC.

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Kindergarten art lesson cutting lines

Kindergarten cutting lines art lesson

 This is a great lesson to teach at the beginning of the year for kindergartners. 
Students had their choice of 6" x 4 1/2" colored construction paper. I instructed students to put their paper in front of them horizontally. I always point to posters in my classroom that are hung horizontally to give them a visual cue. 
Students were then instructed to draw a wavy, zigzag and straight line on their papers. They were to cut on the lines, create a simple shape or line on each and then glue to another piece of paper with a glue stick. 







No comments:

Post a Comment