Please hang tight while I reload all the photos back.

My photo
I currently work at Davenport A+ Elementary School in Lenoir, NC.

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Kindergarten parrot collages

Kindergarten Parrot Collages
Kindergartners reviewed the concepts of various lines and patterns in art. We viewed photos of parrots and their beautiful colors. I saw this idea on http://materalbum.free.fr/christelle-galerie/page.htm. and changed it just a bit.



                                
I provided multi media paper with a basic shape for the parrots. Students added beaks, eyes and patterns. Some students even added Mohawks!

Students drew lines with markers and then colored the shapes with crayons. They then cut them out, glued them to a brown construction paper "branch" on black or blue paper, added stars with an oil pastel and lastly feathers. 






























No comments:

Post a Comment