Please hang tight while I reload all the photos back.

My photo
I currently work at Davenport A+ Elementary School in Lenoir, NC.

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Art show Monroe Primary 2016

Monroe Primary Art Show 2016
What an exhausting day! I started at 8:00 am and ended at 5:30 pm with parent volunteers, my principal and a couple teachers helping hang art. The art show started at 6:00 so we finished just in time! Next year I hope to recruit (beg) for more help. I did have a sub for my classes so I could get the show ready (thanks also to the gym teacher for giving up his gym!). Each student had at least two pieces of art in the show. We had a great turn out. 

We had some photo cut outs for kids to pose in. They loved these! 

































































No comments:

Post a Comment