Please hang tight while I reload all the photos back.

My photo
I currently work at Davenport A+ Elementary School in Lenoir, NC.

Friday, February 10, 2017

Choice Boards for the Art Room

Choice Boards for the Elementary Art Classroom
I'm taking an online class through the  Art of Education.  One of the things I  have learned from the class are Choice  Boards.  I created one for students to use when they finish early with a project. Students look at the poster above the file and pick an artist to write about. These are artists that they are familiar with so it should be easy for them to pick one. They take a handout and draw a picture of a painting by the artist and write three sentences about the painting. They can also write about the artist. 






Sorry I'm still trying to figure out how to download a PDF of this. Here is a photo until I figure it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment