Please hang tight while I reload all the photos back.

My photo
I currently work at Davenport A+ Elementary School in Lenoir, NC.

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

square 1 fundraiser art lesson for 1st grade

1st grade butterfly lesson
I did this lesson for our annual art fundraiser. I'm hoping parents will love these and order a lot of things with their kids art on them! If you aren't familiar with Square 1 Art, you send your students art to the company (they supply the paper) and then they send them back to you with their art on free stickers. Students can see what their art looks like printed.  Parents are encouraged to order things on-line but they can also send in a check to the school. In the past, most of the parents do it on-line. It's so much easier if they do!




 For  this actual lesson, students drew butterflies in the middle of their papers (we discussed symmetry), colored with Crayola color sticks and then painted the background with liquid watercolors.
This is the video of me teaching it during COVID so I would have changed it a bit. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment