Please hang tight while I reload all the photos back.

My photo
I currently work at Davenport A+ Elementary School in Lenoir, NC.

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Kandinsky kindergarten trees


Kandinsky kindergarten trees

Students were introduced to Wassily Kandinsky's Concentric Circles painting. We talked about his life and discussed his beautiful paintings. 
I taught students how to make a tree out of brown 9" x 12" construction paper which they then glued onto a 12" x 18" piece of yellow construction paper.  Students then could chose from a  variety of colored construction paper circles (large, medium and small) to cut out. I had copied these onto the copy machine.











 This project took one, 50 minute class period. 

I found this on the website www.artprojectsforkids. Great project for scissor skills! 


No comments:

Post a Comment