Please hang tight while I reload all the photos back.

My photo
I currently work at Davenport A+ Elementary School in Lenoir, NC.

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Dinosaur kindergarten art lesson

Dinosaur Kindergarten Art Lesson
I read the book "If the Dinosaurs Came Back" by Bernard Most to the class. 
                                                        We noticed that the illustrator only used black and white for his background and color for his dinosaur. We discussed if the dinosaurs came back what we would like them to help us with. We had lots of creative ideas!

Students traced their lines with a black sharpie and then drew a big dinosaur on  6" x 4" piece of
construction paper. I always remind the students when they are cutting out animals to pretend they are in a bubble. Many tears have been shed because a student has cut off a leg!






            This is a popular lesson on the web. I first saw it on Mrs.Knight's Smartest Artists blog (bloglovin')

No comments:

Post a Comment