Please hang tight while I reload all the photos back.

My photo
I currently work at Davenport A+ Elementary School in Lenoir, NC.

Monday, May 1, 2017

art show 2017

Art Show 2017

 Don't you love my tie dyed lab coat?  I had a lot more parent volunteers helping me this year. It really helped  asking the teachers to ask for volunteers through e-mails and their weekly newsletters.
 I recommend having tables to put the tape on the art. Last year I did it on the floor and my back was killing me! 
My volunteers! 

I used screens purchased from Screenflex. They work better if you staple the art while the screens are folded. It keeps them more stable while  you push the staples in. 

This year I  drew picture frames on paper so children could draw on them. I found this idea on Pinterest which was pinned to Thomas Elementary. 



My daughter helps train dogs for Four Paws, so she brought this little fellow for the kids to pet. 


Every year the principal and superintendent pick art to hang in their buildings. These were the winners.



 We have the art professionally framed. It's a great honor for these students that my school has been doing for years. 


Our photo booth!







Until next year's art show! 


No comments:

Post a Comment